A complete guide for Norwegian passports visiting Vietnam: Visa requirements, application and tips.
Norwegian citizens do not require a paper or stamp visa to enter Vietnam for less than 15 days. There are two options to obtain a visa in case of staying for more than 15 days:
Applying via the Embassy of Vietnam in Norway: You apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Oslo, Norway.
- Address : St. Olavs Gate 21C, 0165 Oslo. Post Office: Pb. 6635 St Olavsplass, 0130 Oslo
- Tel: +47 22 20 33 00
- Fax: +47 22 20 33 01
- Website: vnembassy-oslo.mofa.gov.vn
Visa on arrival: A single entry visa on arrival is granted to Norwegian for a maximum stay of 90 days.
Norwegian Embassy and Consulates in Vietnam
Royal Norwegian Embassy in Hanoi
- Address: Hanoi Tower, 8th Floor,49 Hai Ba Trung Street,Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Phone: +47 23 95 39 00
- Fax: +84 24 3974 8900
- Email: email@example.com
- Website URL: https://www.norway.no/en/vietnam/
Norwegian Honorary Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City
- Address: 21-23 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 1Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tel: +84 28 3822 1696
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 04, Feb 2020
This table shows the number of Norwegian passports visiting Vietnam in recent years:
Vietnam applies its new policy for e-visa effective from 1 February 2017.
Ever wonder how the immigration takes place? Here is what happens as you leave your country for Vietnam.
In this page, you will find the detailed guide to fill out a Vietnam visa application forms and entry/exit form.