A complete guide for Danish citizens visiting Vietnam: Visa requirements, application and tips.
Denmark Passport. Photo: Shutterstock
As a Danish national it is possible to enter Vietnam for a period of 15 days or less without first obtaining a visa for the following purposes: tourism, visiting friends or relatives. To stay for longer than 15 days, kindly visit the embassy of Vietnam in Denmark for assistance:
Embassy of Vietnam in Denmark
- Address: Bernstorffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.
- Tel: +45 39 18 39 32
- Fax: +45 39 18 41 71
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Danish Embassy and Consulates in Vietnam
Embassy of Denmark, Vietnam
- Address: 7th Floor, BIDV Tower, 194 Tran Quang Khai Street, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 (24) 3823 1888
- Tel outside office hours: +45 33921112
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: https://vietnam.um.dk/en/
This information was last updated on Feb 05, 2021
This table shows the number of Danish passports visiting Vietnam in recent years:
Vietnam applies its new policy for e-visa effective from 1 February 2017.
Ever wonder how the immigration takes place? Here is what happens as you leave your country for Vietnam.
In this page, you will find the detailed guide to fill out a Vietnam visa application forms and entry/exit form.