A complete guide for Italian citizens visiting Vietnam: Visa requirements, application and tips.
Italian passport. Photo: Shutterstock
Italians traveling to Vietnam for the purpose of tourism do not require a visa for a period of 15 days. However, for those who wish to stay for longer than 15 days or enter Vietnam for business purposes, a visa is required. Kindly visit the embassy of Vietnam in Italy for assistance:
Embassy of Vietnam in Roma, Italy
- Address: 156 Via di Bravetta – 00164 Roma - Italia
- Phone: +39-06-6160726 / 66162504
- Fax: +39-06-66157520
- Email: email@example.com
- Office hour: Monday - Friday: Morning: 8.30a.m - 13p.m Afternoon: 14.30p.m - 18.00p.m
Italian Embassy and Consulates in Vietnam
Embassy of Italy in Vietnam
- Address: 9 Le Phung Hieu, Hoan Kiem, HANOI
- Tel.: (+84)-024-38256256 / fax. (+84)-024-38267602
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://ambhanoi.esteri.it/ambasciata_hanoi/en/ambasciata/
- Emergency number: +84 (0) 90 3430950 (For Emergency contacts only and outside of the working hours)
Italian Honorary Consulate
- Address: President Place Building 10th Floor, Nguyen Du Street, District 1
- Tel: 00842838275445 / 00842838275446
- Fax: 00842838275444
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://conshochiminh.esteri.it/consolato_hochiminh/en/
This information was last updated on Feb 05, 2021
This table shows the number of Italian passports visiting Vietnam in recent years:
Vietnam applies its new policy for e-visa effective from 1 February 2017.
Ever wonder how the immigration takes place? Here is what happens as you leave your country for Vietnam.
In this page, you will find the detailed guide to fill out a Vietnam visa application forms and entry/exit form.