A complete guide for Dutch citizens visiting Vietnam: Visa requirements, application and tips.
Dutch Passport. Photo: Shutterstock
Dutch passport holders need a visa for traveling to Vietnam. Dutch citizens can go to a Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate in the Netherlands or in a third country to apply for a Vietnamese tourist visa. The single-entry visa allows visitors to spend up to 90 days in Vietnam for tourism, business, and visiting friends or relatives.
Embassy of Vietnam in the Hague, NETHERLANDS
- Address: Javastraat 1, 2585 AA The Hague, The Netherlands
- Phone: +31 (0)70 364 8917
- Fax: +31 (0)70 364 8656
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://vnembassy-thehague.mofa.gov.vn
Dutch Embassy and Consulates in Vietnam
Netherland Embassy in Hanoi, Vietnam:
- Address: BIDV Tower, 7th floor194 Tran Quang Khai StreetHoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Telephone: +842438315650 / +842438315651
- Fax: +842438315655
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/your-country-and-the-netherlands/vietnam
Netherland Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam:
- Address: Saigon Tower, Suite 90129 Le Duan Blvd., District 1Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: +84 28 3823 5932
- Fax: +84 28 3823 5934
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00 - 12.00 and 12.30 - 16.30 hours.
This information was last updated on February 05, 2021
This table shows the number of Dutch passports visiting Vietnam in recent years:
Vietnam applies its new policy for e-visa effective from 1 February 2017.
Ever wonder how the immigration takes place? Here is what happens as you leave your country for Vietnam.
In this page, you will find the detailed guide to fill out a Vietnam visa application forms and entry/exit form.