Vincom Center Nguyen Chi Thanh
Vincom Nguyen Chi Thanh is one of the newer malls in Hanoi. Situated at the center of a crowded street, this shopping center is always packed with people coming here shopping and dining.
Photo by @anhtuphoto
Vincom Center Nguyen Chi Thanh has six main floors and four underground floors with entertainment and shopping areas of over 140 prestigious brands, from fashion, cosmetics to cuisine and furniture.
A detailed description by floors
- On the 1st floor of this Vincom center, one can easily find many cosmetics, watches, and jewelry corners. After wandering around and wanting to rest, guests can choose from many beautiful designed coffee houses such as T-Coffee, Skyline, etc.
- 2nd floor is the home of famous fashion brands like DKNY, Mango, Calvin Klein, and Valentino Creations.
- The 3rd floor is girl heaven with many clothes, bags, and shoe brands. Accompanying are many specialized retail chains like Beauty Zone, Sports World, Shoe Center, and Fashion Megastore.
- 4th floor is mainly home appliances and book stores. Some of the brands are La Home, Modem Life. This floor frequents family and young married couples to buy their home some new furniture and decorations.
- 5th floor is for food lovers. There are many restaurant chains on this floor, such as King BBQ (a Korean barbecue restaurant), Hotpot Story (Asia buffet hotpot), Thai Express, and Daruma (Japenese style restaurant).
- Vincom Nguyen Chi Thanh’s 6th floor is an entertainment paradise for all ages. First is the CGV cinema located on this floor. Unlike other CGV theatre, this cinema is designed like a business cabin on a plane to create a new atmosphere for all movie enthusiasts. For young people who like sport, the 6th floor has a rock climbing club, a swimming pool and Elite Fitness just for them. Also, for families with small children, tiNiWorld, a playground for kids, is a great choice.
- The three lowest basements of Vincom Center Nguyen Chi Thanh are parking spaces for cars and motorbikes. Vinmart supermarket and a large electronic center, VinPro are on the remaining underground floor.
Address: 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh
Weekdays: 10.00 - 21.30
Weekend and holidays: 10.00 - 22.00
Shopping in Hanoi is not just about purchasing souvenirs - it can be a cultural experience.
You are in Hanoi for the first time and being allured by its diverse range of goods that you don’t know which ones are the essential you should buy? This article is going to make the complicated question become piece a cake!
Located at Hanoi’s center, looking over Hoan Kiem Lake, Trang Tien plaza has a shopping mall’s prime location. Indeed, it has been recognized as one of the first luxury shopping centers across Vietnam.