Being a multi-purpose building in Hai Ba Trung district, Ha Noi, Ruby Plaza is an ideal place for everyone to shop and entertain thanks to the central location. The building has a total of 16 floors and 2 underground floors for parking. Besides shopping, Ruby Plaza also has a dining and entertaining area, an all-in-one for a resting day.
Location: 44 Le Ngoc Han, Ngo Thi Nham, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
Photo: foody.comLocated from the 1st to 6th of Ruby Plaza, you can easily find out numerous options from cosmetics, perfume, luxury jewelry, or fashion of local to international brands.
- 1st & 2nd floor: You can buy top leading brands from Dior, Levis, L’ Occitane, CK, L’ Oreal, Mango, Shiseido, etc.
- 3rd & 4th floor: A jewelry paradise with the latest and luxurious designs can be bought here.
- 5th floor: All other accessories like watches, shoes, bags, belts or eyewear are displayed on the 5th floor.
- 6th floor: Do not forget to take a look at the first high-end jewelry supermarket in Vietnam on the 6th floor, maybe you can find the most unique product for yourself.
Savoring delicious dishes while watching the lively view of the city from 15th and 16th floor of Ruby Plaza is the thing you should not miss.
- Akari: For Japanese cuisine-lover, Akari is a luxury restaurant serving hot pot buffets in Japanese style. The restaurant also serves an A-la-carte menu upon request of customers.
- Ngọc Mai Restaurant: If you are a fan of Vietnamese cuisine, Ngoc Mai restaurant on the 16th floor is the address converging culinary of all three regions of the North, Central and South of Vietnam.
- Ruby bar: Located on the 16th floor, a Ruby bar to sip a drink and sightseeing, chatting with friends is a must-try in Ruby Plaza.
Jewelry production showroom: Keep moving to the 7th floor of the mall, you can see how jewelry in Ruby Plaza is made by skillful craftsmen. You also have a chance to admire the most sophisticated jewelry products and an interesting gem exploitation model here.
Aquamarine Spa: After a day wandering around shopping, stopping at Aquamarine Spa on the 8th floor is the best idea for you. With an area of 700m2, Aquamarine Spa has professional service and the most modern technique and equipment, bringing you the best care for your health and beauty treatment.
Shopping in Hanoi is not just about purchasing souvenirs - it can be a cultural experience.
You are in Hanoi for the first time and being allured by its diverse range of goods that you don’t know which ones are the essential you should buy? This article is going to make the complicated question become piece a cake!
Located at Hanoi’s center, looking over Hoan Kiem Lake, Trang Tien plaza has a shopping mall’s prime location. Indeed, it has been recognized as one of the first luxury shopping centers across Vietnam.