• 2 pounds chicken’s wings
• ½ cup of all-purpose flour
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 2 tsp almond oil
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 1 tbsp ground garlic
• ¼ tsp ground ginger
• Preheat the oven to 450oF or 200oC
• Smooth cooking oil onto the toast tray or line aluminum paper
• Wash clean chicken’s wings, cut into 3 parts, roll over the wheat flour
• Arrange 1 layer of the wings over the tray, grill for 15 minutes
• Mix honey, lemon mash liquor, almond oil, sugar, garlic, ginger in one pot, boil to rumble, then sprinkle this sauce over the wings and grill for 10-12 more minutes
Serving suggestion: serve with cooked rice or vermicelli, you can also sprinkle green onion on top for extra flavour.
Was this helpful for you?