• 2 chicken’s drumsticks
• 1/2 cup shrimp
• 1/3 cup dried wood-ear
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• 1 tsp ground garlic
• 1 tbsp peanut oil
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp corn meal or cassava powder
• Cooking oil
1. Wash chicken’s drumsticks thoroughly, pull out its bone, let dry. Wash shrimp, remove shell, slice into 2 halves
2. Soak dried seaweed in water, scent with peanut oil, ½ teaspoon of spice, ½ teaspoon of fish sauce for 5 minutes.
3. Put shrimp to the middle of dried seaweed leaf, coil tightly. Stuff this mixture into chicken’s drumsticks, bind tightly
4. Mix the remaining spice, fish sauce with garlic, then roll the chicken’s drumsticks over this and over the cassava meal
5. Bring cooking oil to a boil and fry the chicken’s thigh on both side until cooked-through, slice into small pieces
Serving suggestion: serve hot with steamed Japanese or short grain rice.
Was this helpful for you?