Chicken stir fried with pineapple
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
Pineapple is a popular garnish fruit to Vietnamese stir fry dish.
- 1 Pound boneless chicken
- 1 Big pineapple
- 1 Red chilly
- Tomato sauce
- Chilly sauce
- 1 Tsp of pepper
- 2 Tsp of spice
- 1 Tsp of sugar
- 2 Tbsp wheat flour
- Peel and core pineapple, slice into small pieces
- Take out red bell pepper seeds, cut into square pieces
- Chop chicken into square pieces, mix with spice, pepper, sugar for 20 minutes
- Roll mixed chicken over wheat flour
- Boil cooking oil, fry the above chicken pieces until they turn yellow
- Add chilly sauce and tomato sauce to the pan, then add pineapple and red chilly, stir well
- Heat for 5 minutes more so that the chicken is drawn with sauce and pineapple flavor
- Serving suggestion: serve hot with cooked rice
Óc trần lá ngải is listed among the most horror foods for foreign visitors in Vietnam.
Riding along the crowded streets of Saigon in the afternoon, people can often be attracted by a fragrant and spicy smell of seasoned grilled rolls of beef, stemming from moving-stalls blurred in the smoke from charcoal flame. This dish, wrapped up in wild betel leaf, has become a favorite snack of Vietnamese, particularly Saigonese, to serve with beer or wine.
Snakehead fish congee can appear as a normal dish of the commoners, but to those who first taste, that dish served in hotpot style is quite a surprise.