Vietnamese Fruit Salad
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Yogurt: 1 cup unsweetened or non-flavored sweetened.
- 3 – 4 tbsp condensed milk.
- ¼ of a avocado
- 3 wedges of watermelon
- 3 Pieces of papaya
- 2 wedges of dragon fruit
- 5 Grapes
- ¼ pineapple, chopped into pieces
- Crushed ice.
- Peel all the fruits and cut into equal bite size pieces.
- Put avocado, watermelon, papaya, dragon fruit, grape, pineapple alternately into a cup.
- Put crushed ice over the fruits.
- Pour yogurt on the ice and topped with condensed milk.
- Mix well and serve
Óc trần lá ngải is listed among the most horror foods for foreign visitors in Vietnam.
Riding along the crowded streets of Saigon in the afternoon, people can often be attracted by a fragrant and spicy smell of seasoned grilled rolls of beef, stemming from moving-stalls blurred in the smoke from charcoal flame. This dish, wrapped up in wild betel leaf, has become a favorite snack of Vietnamese, particularly Saigonese, to serve with beer or wine.
Snakehead fish congee can appear as a normal dish of the commoners, but to those who first taste, that dish served in hotpot style is quite a surprise.