• 0.5 kg dried mung beans (still in shell)
• 0.5 kg granulated sugar
• 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
• 1/2 tablespoon grapefruit extract (or vanilla)
• 1 dash of Cardamom powder
1. Soak mung bean overnight, pick out all bad beans, and remove shell/skin of the rest, let dry.
2. Dry sesame in a hot shallow pan, let cool.
3. Boil mung beans in a pot until tender, about 50 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Boil water, add sugar and mix with the boiled mung bean, cook over low heat, stir constantly until it becomes a thick paste.
5. Add cardamom powder, grapefruit extract and sesame.
Served warm or cool.
Was this helpful for you?