Spring fruit salad
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Seasonal fruits: kiwi, orange, apple, banana: 1 each; grape: 5
- 1 cup of sweetened yogurt or 1 tbsp mayonnaise.
- Wash all the fruits, let them drain.
- Cut all the fruits into small cubes.
- Put all the cut fruits into a bis bowl, then blend gently with yaghourt or mayonnaise.
- Serve right away, the salad may become crumbly soft to eat.
Óc trần lá ngải is listed among the most horror foods for foreign visitors in Vietnam.
Riding along the crowded streets of Saigon in the afternoon, people can often be attracted by a fragrant and spicy smell of seasoned grilled rolls of beef, stemming from moving-stalls blurred in the smoke from charcoal flame. This dish, wrapped up in wild betel leaf, has become a favorite snack of Vietnamese, particularly Saigonese, to serve with beer or wine.
Snakehead fish congee can appear as a normal dish of the commoners, but to those who first taste, that dish served in hotpot style is quite a surprise.