A List of The First 13 Hotels and 6 Tourist Sites in Ho Chi Minh City Eligible To Serve International Travelers.
Ho Chi Minh City's Department of Tourism announced a list of 13 hotels and 6 tourist attractions permitted to serve foreign visitors on February 18.
All 13 hotels are luxurious ones and located mostly in District 1, District 5, and District 3.
- Rex Hotel: 141 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers: 80 Dong Du & 88 Dong Khoi Streets, Ben Nghe Ward
- InterContinental Saigon Hotel: Hai Ba Trung and Le Duan intersection
- Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint: 59-61 Pasteur Street, Ben Nghe Ward
- Liberty Central Saigon Center Riverside: 17 Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward
- Liberty Central Saigon Center: 179 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward
- Vien Dong Hotel: 175A Pham Ngu Lao Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward
- Silverland Sakyo: 10A – 10B – 10C Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward
- Windsor Plaza Hotel: 18 An Duong Vuong Street, Ward 8
- Equatorial Hotel: 242 Tran Binh Trong Street, Ward 4
- Novotel Saigon Center:167 Hai Ba Trung Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward
- Ramana Saigon: 323 Le Van Sy Street, Ward 13
Phu Nhuan District:
- Eastin Grand Saigon: 253 Nguyen Van Troi Street, Ward 10
Six attractions include the Central Post Office, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Ao Dai Museum, Cu Chi Tunnels, Sac Forest Tourism Area, and Saigon Skydeck Observatory in Bitexco Financial Tower.
Central Post Office in HoChiMinh city
To be eligible to welcome overseas tourists, these hotels and tourist sites must ensure all Covid-19 pandemic prevention regulations and be fully disinfected. The city's strategy is expected to prolong until the country fully reopens on March 15.
Ho Chi Minh City was allowed to welcome back foreign visitors last month under the ongoing vaccine passport program. Previously, six other localities given permission to host tourists included Quang Nam, Quang Ninh, Kien Giang, Danang, Khanh Hoa, and Binh Dinh.
Stir Bar - Modern Classic Cocktail in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City has recently been shortlisted as one of the 100 best bars in Asia in 2022.
A cruise tour along Saigon River targeting the middle and high-end tourist class is projected to launch in the long run.
After a year's absence, firework performances will be brought back to celebrate Reunification Day on 30th April in Ho Chi Minh City.