Should I really need to carry a mosquito net when travelling Vietnam?
Question: Should I really need to carry a mosquito net when travelling Vietnam?
Answer: That depends. You may need one if your trip includes homestay; holiday camp in forest or jungles; or a visit to mountainous areas. On the other hand, if you only travel to big cities and stay in hotels which are equipped with modern amenities such as fans and air-condition, it may be not necessary.
- Need suggestions of cheap taxi from Ho Chi Minh Airport to District 1
- Can we bring a laptop along with our hand baggage in Vietnam Airlines?
- Should I visit Sapa in late-January and early-February?
- Buckwheat Flower Season in Ha Giang?
- Should I bargain at Ben Thanh Market?