Should I bargain at Ben Thanh Market?
Question: Should I bargain at Ben Thanh Market?
Answer: Yes, you should. It may be your interesting experience with Vietnamese locals. If you do it well, you can pick up a few good bargains which are less than one third of the initial asking price. For example, if a seller says it costs 90,000 VND, you can bargain to get it for more or less 30,000 VND.
Did you find this answer helpful?
Helpful (0) Not Helpful (1)
Join the conversation
ALL COMMENTS (0)
There are no comments. Add your comment to start the conversation.
- Need suggestions of cheap taxi from Ho Chi Minh Airport to District 1
- Can we bring a laptop along with our hand baggage in Vietnam Airlines?
- Should I visit Sapa in late-January and early-February?
- Buckwheat Flower Season in Ha Giang?
- Train ticket from HCM to Nha Trang?