Is it possible to withdraw US dollars from ATMs in big cities in Vietnam?
Question: Is it possible to withdraw US dollars from ATMs in big cities in Vietnam?
Answer: No, it isn’t, even if in the biggest cities like Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, and so forth. You can withdraw VND only!
Did you find this answer helpful?
Helpful (1) Not Helpful (1)
Join the conversation
ALL COMMENTS (0)
There are no comments. Add your comment to start the conversation.
- Need suggestions of cheap taxi from Ho Chi Minh Airport to District 1
- Can we bring a laptop along with our hand baggage in Vietnam Airlines?
- Should I visit Sapa in late-January and early-February?
- Buckwheat Flower Season in Ha Giang?
- Should I bargain at Ben Thanh Market?