1. By taxi: it would be best to negotiate the fare before going, which ranges from VND 300,000 to VND 400,000 ($15-20)
2. By bus: Many hotels in Hoi An provides bus transfer from Da Nang International Airport to Hoi An, for about $2-3/each. These minivans are often comfortable enough and carry 6-10 people. Another choice is taking the Sinh Café, the popular bus pass service which makes a stop in Hoi An.
The cheapest bus, though, is the city bus which can be found at 33 Dien Bien Phu, Thanh Khe District, Danang. This bus runs every hour and costs about $1 for one-way ticket. With that low price, you have to accept the fact that the buses are quite old and don’t run fast.
3. By motorbike taxi: Also known as xe-om, this is the most common method to get around in Vietnam. A trip from Da Nang to Hoi An by motorbike usually costs VND 150,000 to VND 250,000/each, depending on your negotiation. Or if you wish to travel to Hoi An within a day, you can rent a motorbike and ride it yourself.
|Private transfer: We provide private transfer from Danang to Hoi An for $25, pick up is available from airport or any hotel in Danang. For more information or reservation, contact us: [email protected]|
Question: The most well-known specialties in Hoi An?
Answer: Hoi An has dozens of local delicacies. When making mention of the most well-known specialties in this beautiful town, it will be a great mistake without mentioning Quang Noodles (Mi Quang), Cao Lau, Chicken Rice (Com Ga), White Rose (Banh Bao Banh Vac), Steamed Rice Pancake (Banh Beo), Hoanh Thanh, Hoi An Bread, and Fried Rice Pancake (Banh Xeo). Visiting Hoi An, you should not miss these mouth-watering food.
Sapa is a popular destination in the Northwest territory of Vietnam, with beautiful scenery, fresh air and wild green hills. There are plenty of methods to go to Sapa and vice versa: by train, by car, by motorbike and by bus.
Train is the most popular way but the drawback is the long time and many people might not be into the idea of taking a night train. With car and motorbike, go with the highly experienced drivers since the road to Sapa is quite a challenge.
Thanks to the development of new highway from Hanoi to Lao Cai in 2014, bus is now a popular means to get from Hanoi to Sapa.
Schedule: Depart Hanoi at 6:30 A.M, arrive in Sapa at 1:30 P.M.
Schedule: Depart Sapa at 3:00PM., arrive in Hanoi at 9:00PM
How to get your Bus ticket:
Contact us: [email protected] for reservation.
The best way for the tourists to get from Hanoi to Nha Trang is traveling by train or plane because of safety and comforts. For tourists who can afford the time and would like to enjoy beautiful scenes along the way, train is the best choice. The most prominent scene is Hai Van pass, the famous beauty spot between Hue and Da Nang. Traveling by train is the best way for tourists to appreciate the marvelous beauty of this pass, especially in the dawn or sunset. It takes you about 27 hours from Hanoi – Nha Trang by train.
For those who want to save time, they can take a flight from Hanoi to Nha Trang. It only takes about 1.5 hour, and Vietnam Airlines maintain frequent daily routes between these two cities. One way ticket is about $90 and Nha Trang Airport is about 40 minutes from downtown area.
Besides, tourists can travel by open tour bus offered by plenty of travel agencies in Hanoi Old Quarter.
By Bus: The most convenient way you can get from Hoi An to Hue is to by an open tour bus ticket in the ancient town. The trip lasts about 3 hours and you can request for a drop-off at your reserved hotel. Note that the route from Hoi An to Hue is one of the most mind-boggling one in Vietnam.
After passing through Da Nang, you will arrive at Hai Van pass. A new tunnel has been built to reduce traffic accidents and travel time and it is the longest tunnel in Southeast Asia.
By Train: Since there is no train station in Hoi An, you need to go to Danang to catch the train to Hoi An. Travel time is 30 minutes from Hoi an to Danang and 2.5 hour by train from Danang to Hoi An by train.
Note: Before and after the tunnel, you will be blown away by the breathtaking natural landscape of mountains and oceans, sky and trees so get your camera ready!
|We offer private transfer directly from Hoi An to Hue for $120/car/way. Contact us via email: [email protected] for further information.|
Start from 30 April 2016, Hanoi offers a new and quality express bus service that connects the airport with the city center.
R1: Hanoi Airport - International Terminal Level 1 -> Domestic Terminal Level 1 -> Nhat Tan Bridge -> Trang Tien (near Hoan Kiem Lake) -> Hanoi Train Station.
R2: Hanoi Train station -> Hanoi Old Quarter -> Nhat Tan Bridge -> Hanoi Airport Domestic Terminal Level 1-> International Terminal Level 1
Travel time: 55-60 minutes each way
Hours: bus departs hourly from bus stops listed above
Ticket fare: 30,000 VND (1.5$)
Thank you for your questions. We have encountered similar inquiries from many of our audience and thus we have maintained a detailed page on Adoption matters in Vietnam. Please take a look at the following post in order to understand what procedures you will have to go through, and the tips that we have collected for adopting Vietnamese children.
- Start with learning about Step-by-step adoption process.
- Check whether you are eligible to adopt a Vietnamese child.
- Learn about Canadian law in adopting a foreign born baby.
- Find an agent who will facilitate the process.
We hope that this guide is comprehensive enough to you and please contact us if you have more questions to ask.
Depending upon your service provider, there are different ways to adjust the Network Settings to use 3G on smart phones in Vietnam.
User name for ANP: mms
Password for ANP: mms
User name for ANP: mms
Password for ANP: mms
User name for ANP: (blank)
Password for ANP : (blank)
Beeline & Vietnammobile :
User name for ANP: (blank)
Password for ANP: (blank)
Previously, Vietnamese people did not have the habit of tipping; however, a boom in tourism allows this western life style to be adapted by the local. The most common situations to give tips are eating at restaurants, taking a taxi or hiring a tour guide. It all depends on the quality of services they provide you as well as yours’ satisfaction. To a taxi driver, 50 cents to $1is greatly appreciated, but not common. In a luxury restaurant, you can leave the change or a VND 50,000 note (about $2.5) which is really generous. In some upscale spa or hotels, a service fee of 10% is often added, so tipping is not necessary.
There are a number of ways to get from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc island, but the most popular way is to take a flight. Currently, Vietjet Air and Vietnam Airlines operate flights daily departing for the island.
› Vietjet Air flights:
* Air ticket starts at $50 one way. One way flight takes 45 minutes.
› Vietnam Airlines flights:
* Air ticket starts at $50 and there are 8 flights back and forth between the two cities daily. One way flight takes 45 minutes.
* You can also travel on a high speed ferry from Rach Gia (Kien Giang) to Phu Quoc - which takes 3 hour and costs about $12. There are multiple ferries departing daily to Phu Quoc and back but it may take you a long time to travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Rach Gia.
|We offer flight reservation between Ho Chi Minh City and Phu Quoc for both Vietnam Airlines and Vietjet Air. Contact us for the best fare and detailed schedule.|
Question: How much does it cost to get from Saigon to Mui Ne
Answer: How much it costs to get there depends on what kind of transfer you choose. There are a number of ways to get from Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne:
- By bus: Phuong Trang runs daily bus to Mui Ne, ticket costs around $7/person
- By taxi: One way taxi costs $150. If you book return trip you will get a discount.
- By private car: Private car costs $130/way for 4-7 seater and $150 for minivan.
One way travel takes between 3.5 and 4.5 hours, depending on traffic.