Best Time to Visit Quang Binh: When to Go & Monthly Weather Averages
Quang Binh Weather
The climate in Quang Binh is quite similar to other provinces in the central region of Vietnam with one rainy season and one dry season, with the dry season lasting from April to August. This is also the perfect time to visit Quang Binh.
As the most attractive aspects of the province of tourism are natural destinations such as caves and beaches, the weather in these months could facilitate tourists to enjoy sunlight and water in Nhat Le beach or explore the diversity of Phong Nha National Park. You do not have to carry raincoats or umbrellas to avoid getting wet from the rain.
Photo : vantaiachau.vn
Quang Binh weather by month guide:
- Quang Binh Weather In January
- Quang Binh Weather In February
- Quang Binh Weather In March
- Quang Binh Weather In April
- Quang Binh Weather In May
- Quang Binh Weather In June
- Quang Binh Weather In July
- Quang Binh Weather In August
- Quang Binh Weather In September
- Quang Binh Weather In October
- Quang Binh Weather In November
- Quang Binh Weather In December
Con Temple Festival is an annual events organized on the 22nd and the 23rd of February.
Hue Festival, with participation of 40 international art troupes, including a big number of traditional ones from 30 countries, promises to give tourists golden chances to appreciate different traditions through numerous art performances of varied origins, styles and genres: from East to West, court to folk, music, dance, drama to costume exhibit.
When is the best time to travel to Mui Ne? Have a look at this article to find more details about weather in Mui Ne and plan your best trip ahead.