Which are the best places for nightlife in Hanoi?
Hanoi’s nightlife offers its visitor a wide range of interesting things to see and places to go. From sitting back in a plastic stool and sinking some Bia Hoi (Fresh Beer), to rocking yourself up with some lively night club. From listening to some of the finest jazz musicians in Hanoi, to relaxing on the comfortable daybeds while enjoy some cocktails with serene views overlooking West Lake – Hanoi has them all! Below is a top 5 best nightlife activities in Hanoi that tourists should not miss:
1.Bia Hoi Junction - At the junction of Ta Hien and Luong Ngoc Quyen, Old Quarter (North of Hoan Kiem Lake)
2. Minh’s Jazz Club - 65 Quan Su Street, Hoan Kiem District
3. Funky Buddha Club - 2 Ta Hien Street – a short walk north of Hoan Kiem Lake
4. Hero nightclub – 42 Yen Phu Street
5. Sunset Bar at InterContinental Hotel - 1A Nghi Tam St, InterContinental Hotel, West Lake
- How long does it take to get a Vietnam visa?
- Is there any bus from Hanoi Airport to city center?
- Need suggestions of cheap taxi from Ho Chi Minh Airport to District 1
- Where to take a good massage in Phu Quoc?
- Can we bring a laptop along with our hand baggage in Vietnam Airlines?