nice beach destinations nearby Saigon?
Question: Hi there, I’ve been in Sai Gon for a week and now I’m looking for nice beach destinations nearby the city. Could you please suggest me some options?
Answer: If you are staying in Ho Chi Minh City, you should go ahead to Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province or Phan Thiet City which are well-known for its magnificent beaches. Vung Tau is one of the best destinations in the South Vietnam for beach fans. Some renowned ones in the province are the untouched and immaculate Ho Tram Beach and the famous Con Dao Island with blue crystal-clear beaches, white sand dunes, and amazing coral reefs. Another popular beach heaven in Vietnam is in Phan Thiet City with the prominent Mui Ne Beach, which is widely known by worldwide travelers. For more information about the best beaches surrounding Ho Chi Minh City, please visit our website http://www.vietnamonline.com/ho-chi-minh-city-beaches.html
- Need suggestions of cheap taxi from Ho Chi Minh Airport to District 1
- Can we bring a laptop along with our hand baggage in Vietnam Airlines?
- Should I visit Sapa in late-January and early-February?
- Buckwheat Flower Season in Ha Giang?
- Should I bargain at Ben Thanh Market?