Is there any airport departure tax in Vietnam?
Q: Is there any airport departure tax in Vietnam?
A: Yes, an international departure tax is payable by all travellers leaving Vietnam. It is not included in the price of your flight ticket and must be purchased at the airport before departure.
In Ho Chi Minh City, the International departure tax is USD 12.
In Hanoi, the International departure tax is USD 14.
In Danang, the International departure tax is USD 12.
Domestic flights are not subject to airport tax. It is already included in the price of your ticket.Is there any airport departure tax in Vietnam?
Did you find this answer helpful?
Helpful (2) Not Helpful (3)
Join the conversation
ALL COMMENTS (0)
There are no comments. Add your comment to start the conversation.
- How long does it take to get a Vietnam visa?
- Is there any bus from Hanoi Airport to city center?
- Need suggestions of cheap taxi from Ho Chi Minh Airport to District 1
- Where to take a good massage in Phu Quoc?
- Can we bring a laptop along with our hand baggage in Vietnam Airlines?