How much is Vietnam's airport departure tax? Do I have to pay in cash?
Airport departure tax for domestic flight is $2 and for international departure tax is $14. The taxes are included in the air tickets, even low cost carriers like Air Asia often include the airport tax so you do not have to worry about paying extra.
Did you find this answer helpful?
Helpful (3) Not Helpful (3)
Join the conversation
ALL COMMENTS (0)
There are no comments. Add your comment to start the conversation.
- Need suggestions of cheap taxi from Ho Chi Minh Airport to District 1
- Can we bring a laptop along with our hand baggage in Vietnam Airlines?
- Should I visit Sapa in late-January and early-February?
- Buckwheat Flower Season in Ha Giang?
- Should I bargain at Ben Thanh Market?