What are the World Heritage Sites in Vietnam?
Please find below the list of World Heritage Sites in Vietnam:
- Complex of Hue Monuments (1993)
- My Son Sanctuary (1999)
- Hoi An Ancient Town (1999)
- Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - Hanoi (2010)
- Citadel of the Ho Dynasty (2011)
- Ha Long Bay (1994)
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park (2003)
- Trang An Landscape Complex (2014)
For more information, please refer to the link below:
- How long does it take to get a Vietnam visa?
- Is there any bus from Hanoi Airport to city center?
- Need suggestions of cheap taxi from Ho Chi Minh Airport to District 1
- Where to take a good massage in Phu Quoc?
- Can we bring a laptop along with our hand baggage in Vietnam Airlines?