Hoi An in June: Weather & climate information
- June, July, and August are the 3 hottest months of the year in Hoi An.
- The Ancient Town is bestowed with clear, sunny skies as the month progresses.
- June is an optimal time for diving and snorkeling on Cham Island thanks to good visibility.
- This is a low tourist season with perfect beach weather in Cua Dai Beach and An Bang Beach.
- Necessary items to pack when traveling Hoi An in June are nice swimsuits, sunglasses, hats, and sunscreen for spending all day long on the beautiful white-sandy beaches.
June is amongst the warmest months in Hoi An but the weather is quite comfortable with the average temperature hitting a mild 27°C. On hotter days, the temperature can reach 31°C and on some cool days, the ancient town enjoys an average temperature drop to 25°C. Foggy days are less common that give you plenty of sunshine for around 5 hours each day.
|Max Temperature||31.7°C||Rainy Days||13.5 days|
|Humidity||78.5%||Sunshine Hours||12.7 hours|
June weather averages for Hoi An in the last 10 years ( 2010 to 2020).
Temperature Graph (°C)
The average Hoi An temperature during June is around 29.2°C (84.56°F).
|May||31.3°C (88.34°F)||24.9°C (76.82°F)||+2.2°C (35.96°F)|
|June*||31.7°C (89.06°F)||25.2°C (77.36°F)||+0.4°C (32.72°F)|
|July||30.8°C (87.44°F)||24.8°C (76.64°F)||-0.7°C (30.74°F)|
Humidity Graph (%)
The average humidity in June in Hoi An is 78.5%, which is 1.9% lower than May and 1.7% lower than July.
Rainfall Graph (mm)
Average rainfall in June in Hoi An: 67.2mm
|85.9mm (-18.7mm)||67.2mm||96.2mm (-29.0mm)|
Rain Days Graph
Average rain days in June in Hoi An: 13.5 days
Average daylight in June in Hoi An: 13.0h
Frequently asked questions
How is the weather in Hoi An in June?
June is a hot month in Hoi An with an average temperature of 29.2°C. Hoi An's temperature in June ranges between 25.2°C (77.36°F) and 31.7°C (89.06°F).
Is Hoi An humid in June?
Yes, it is. The humidity of Hoi An in June is around 78.5% and rarely falls below 61.0%.
Does it rain often in Hoi An in June?
Yes, it does. It rains very often in Hoi An in June with an average of 13.5 rainy days and 67.2mm (2.65") of precipitation.
How many hours of daylight are there in June in Hoi An?
In June, Hoi An's average day-length is 13.0 hours.
How long is the sun out per day in Hoi An in June?
The average sunshine hours of Hoi An in June is 12.7 hours.