Question: What are the opening hours of the St Joseph Cathedral, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Literature's Temple, History Museum, Hoa Lo Prison, Vietnamese Women's Museum, Keang nam Hanoi tower, Perfume Pagoda and Bamboo Wing?
Answer: Please find below the opening hours of the above tourist attractions:
• St. Joseph Cathedral: Opening hours for Catholic rituals
Weekdays: 5:30 am and 6:30 pm
Saturdays: 6:00 pm
Sundays: 5:00 am, 7:00 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm
• Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum opens on Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun in the morning, from 8:00am to 11:00am
• Ho Chi Minh Museum opens every Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun and Mon + Fri morning.
• One Pillar Pagoda opens all days in week, in the morning from 6:00 am to 11:00 am, and in the afternoon from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
• Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo prison open daily from 8am to 5pm
• Keangnam Hanoi tower opens daily from 7am to 9pm
• Perfume Pagoda opens daily, you should visit at day time by joining one tour departing from Hanoi
• Bamboo Wing opens daily, it is located in Dai Lai Resort, Vinh Phuc Province. It is around 40km away from Hanoi.
- Best time to visit Hoi An
- When is Vietnamese new year 2012? Will Cu Chi Tunnel be open during Tet?
- Why Vietnam Tet Holiday changes its date from year to year? What will the date be for 2012? Is it ok to travel to Vietnam during that holiday?
- When is the best time to book cheap flights to Vietnam?
- When is the best time to visit Vietnam?