Best Time to Visit Halong Bay: When to Go & Monthly Weather Averages
Halong Bay Weather
The climate of Ha Long is mainly tropical monsoon with a hot - humid summer in between April and October and a cold – dry winter in the other months. And as major tourism activities in Ha Long are involved in ocean and island tourism, the good time to come to this place should be in the summer time so that travelers are able to try all services and activities in here. Also, this is the time for some attractive and colorful festivals such as the Ha Long Tourism Festival in April or Ha Long Carnival in May. One more suggestion to you is not to visit Ha Long Bay in January or December due to the fact that they are the coldest months in a year.
Photo : baoquangninh.com.vn
Planning your trip by the month your holiday is set with our Halong Bay weather by month guide:
- Halong Bay Weather In January
- Halong Bay Weather In February
- Halong Bay Weather In March
- Halong Bay Weather In April
- Halong Bay Weather In May
- Halong Bay Weather In June
- Halong Bay Weather In July
- Halong Bay Weather In August
- Halong Bay Weather In September
- Halong Bay Weather In October
- Halong Bay Weather In November
- Halong Bay Weather In December
Surrounded by thousands of limestone mountains, Halong creates a charming beauty for the bay and makes it unbelievably unique. Coming to Halong Bay, you will be entering a world of water wonders.
One of the New Seven Wonders of the World, Halong Bay is probably the first destination to come in mind for many tourists when they plan for a vacation in Vietnam. Situated just 165 km or 4 hours of driving from Hanoi, Halong Bay possesses a unique seascape with thousands of limestone karsts, islets and islands rising from sparkling blue waters.