About Tran Cao Van district
This road has the length of 860m, runs from Hai Ba Trung Street and ends at Doi Cung Street. The road has a one way part from Hai Ba Trung Street to Hanoi Street, and other parts are two ways. Tran Cao Van was built in 19th and firstly called Avenue de la Légation which means the embassy boulevard. After 1945, it has been renamed to Amiral Courbet, and in 1956, its name was changed again to Tran Cao Van until today. This road is located in the crowded tourism areas in Hue City, so it is no doubt that there are many locations for tourism purpose along the road. Hotels like Binh Minh Sunrise, Ideal Hotel or Impression hotel are recommended to the travelers, and if they need some where to eat and drink, they can enter many great restaurants and cafeterias on this road like Brown Eyes, Hoa Vien restaurant, Café on Thu Wheels or Phuong Nam Café.