Van Hanh Mall
Opened in 2018, Van Hanh Mall is the biggest shopping center in Ward 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Van Hanh Mall presently. The mall includes total of 8 floors (1 underground floor), offering wide choices from consumer goods, fashion, cosmetics, furniture, home appliances to culinary, educational and entertainment. Location: 11 Su Van Hanh, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City.
CoopXtra: A hypermarket with over 50,000 products is located right on the underground floor B1 of Van Hanh Mall. You can find anything you need from food, cosmetics, garment, utensils, electronics, technology, sports equipment or even bicycles.
Shopping area: There are up to 200 shops with local and international brands for your shopping need. Products are mainly displayed from the 1st to 3rd floor of Van Hanh Mall and varied from cosmetics and fragrance, fashion and accessories, watches and jewelry, health and beauty care.
You can easily find global brands like Adidas, Aldo, Bonjour, Marc, Naturaglace, Vascara, Charles & Keith to local brands like BITI’S, An Phuoc – Pierre Cardin or Boo Bo Sua.
51 restaurants in Van Hanh Mall are mainly placed on the 5th and 6th floor. You can enjoy diversified Vietnamese to Western or Asian cuisine from A la carte to buffet menu. Some famous restaurants you can find are Sumo BBQ, Khao Lao, Thai Express, Buffet Hoang Yen, Hotpot Story, The pizza company, etc.
Phuong Nam Book city: With an area of thousands of meters square, this is the model of an ancient European book city of Phuong Nam Corp on the 3rd floor, giving plenty of books, school supplies, and other gadgets.
- Big fun, Kid zones: A playing and fun studying for your kids with friendly and experienced staff.
- ILA English Center: A center for English training and study abroad consultancy for different customers from children, students to officers.
- CGV Cinema: Located on the 6th floor and opened from 08:00 to 02:30, CGV cinema in Van Hanh mall has the biggest capacity in Vietnam, always ready to welcome you in many different time frames
- Power Bowl 388: Opened from 09:30 until 24:00 on the 5th floor, here is a favorite place to release stress for the young.
- City Gym: Not only for studying, shopping, eating or entertaining, but Van Hanh mall also has a gym on the 7th floor with the most modern equipment and professional coaches for your daily exercise and health improvement.
Ho Chi Minh City (also called Saigon) is Vietnam’s shopping hub, where you can buy almost everything on earth.
Find some insiders' recommendations for visitors who are at a loss for ideas of what to bring home.
Not until recently are more and more convenience chains springing up in Ho Chi Minh City, the economic center of Vietnam.