Launched in 1999, Diamond Plaza is the first shopping center in Ho Chi Minh city and also the biggest one in Vietnam on those days. With the ideal location right behind the famous Duc Ba Cathedral, Diamond Plaza has 4 floors, being one of the top shopping and entertaining address for locals and even foreigner living in Ho Chi Minh.
Location: 34 Le Duan, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Photo by @linhchi117For shopping purposes, from the 1st to 3rd floors are where you can find what you need.
- Cosmetics: Located on the 1st and 2nd floor and includes famous brands like Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Cle de Peau Beaute, Kiehl’s, Shu Uemura, etc. Fashion: Fashion for adults is displayed on the 2nd, 3rd floor while kid fashion is on the 4th floor. Some brands you can find are Timberland, Chanel, Calvin Klein, Levi's, Lacoste, Runway, An Phuoc, etc.
- Perfume: Displayed on the 1st floor only, some perfume brands you can buy are Michael Kors / CK, Paris France, Bvlgari, Issey Miyake / D&G or Versace & Creed.
- Others: You also can shop for shoes, watches, sporty clothes and other fashion accessories on the 2nd and 3rd floor.
Photo: docco.vnFood and beverage are only served on the 4th floor of the center. Food in Diamond Plaza is mainly Vietnamese or Asian. Some of the best restaurants you should try are:
- Viet Deli: A Vietnamese restaurant gathers almost typical traditional dishes of Vietnam like noodle soup, banh mi (Vietnamese sandwiches), caramelized fish with pepper in clay pot or deep fried spring rolls.
- Dimsum House: This is a must-try address for a fan of Hong Kong cuisine.
- Mango Coco: After having meal, enjoy some desserts or drinks at Mango Coco could not be better. You have a lot of options from juice, fruit yogurt, lemon tea, smoothies or Vietnamese coffee.
Family Medical Practice: Lying next to the main gate of Diamond Plaza, healthcare service in Family Medical Practice surely satisfies you under the assistance of experienced doctors and professional staff.
Kid’s ground: Located on the 3rd floor, here is a trusting and safe place for your kids to play in each shopping time with family. Superbowl Diamond Plaza: Not only for shopping and eating, but you can also relax and have fun with friends with a bowling game on the 5th floor of the shopping center.
Ho Chi Minh City (also called Saigon) is Vietnam’s shopping hub, where you can buy almost everything on earth.
Find some insiders' recommendations for visitors who are at a loss for ideas of what to bring home.
Not until recently are more and more convenience chains springing up in Ho Chi Minh City, the economic center of Vietnam.