News & Events
Vietnam Travel NewsVung Tau welcomed 1.54 million tourists in the first six months of the year
According to reports from the management committee of tourist areas in Vung Tau City, in the first 6 months of 2013, resorts and beaches of the city welcomed 1.54 million tourists.
- I am planning to go to Hanoi in December, can you please let me know whether the weather will be ok for sightseeing and walking outside at that time? I am from Washington D.C.
- How to configure smart phone for 3G in Vietnam?
- How do addresses in Vietnam work?
- What are the main airlines that fly from Singapore to Hanoi? Which one is the cheapest?
- We are an Aussie family travelling to Hanoi this August, where should I take them to? I would prefer somewhere without too much noise and traffic.
- Vietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival to be held in Korea
- Vietnam-ASEAN cultural heritage space kicked-off
- Da Nang Summer Rendezvous 2013
- Nha Trang Sea Festival 2013
- The International Choir Competition is coming back to Hoi An
- Hoi An to set kites to the sky
- Exhibition “Japan handmade: Crafts and design from Kyoto” in Vietnam
- The International Culture and Food Day in Da Nang 2013