News & Events
Vietnam Travel NewsVung Tau welcomed 1.54 million tourists in the first six months of the year
According to reports from the management committee of tourist areas in Vung Tau City, in the first 6 months of 2013, resorts and beaches of the city welcomed 1.54 million tourists.
- I am an Australian with a Singapore permanent resident status, do I need a visa for Vietnam?
- Can I get by with just English in Vietnam
- I am planning to visit Vietnam in the next days. I know several parts are still flooded, my questions is in how far this affects tourists? Is it safe to come? Are busses still running?
- How to get from Danang to Hoi An?
- Best time to visit Hoi An
- Vietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival to be held in Korea
- Vietnam-ASEAN cultural heritage space kicked-off
- Da Nang Summer Rendezvous 2013
- Nha Trang Sea Festival 2013
- The International Choir Competition is coming back to Hoi An
- Hoi An to set kites to the sky
- Exhibition “Japan handmade: Crafts and design from Kyoto” in Vietnam
- The International Culture and Food Day in Da Nang 2013