News & Events
Vietnam Travel NewsVung Tau welcomed 1.54 million tourists in the first six months of the year
According to reports from the management committee of tourist areas in Vung Tau City, in the first 6 months of 2013, resorts and beaches of the city welcomed 1.54 million tourists.
- How much money should I bring to travel to Ho Chi Minh City?
- Which one should be chosen to travel to, Ha Long Bay or Cat Ba Island ?
- Can you please advise me where to shop and massage / spa with good and reasonable price? So far I know the popular places to shop is Ben Thanh Market , is there any else you can advise for me?
- Where is a good area in HCMC to start looking for rent?
- What is the best way to travel from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City?
- Vietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival to be held in Korea
- Vietnam-ASEAN cultural heritage space kicked-off
- Da Nang Summer Rendezvous 2013
- Nha Trang Sea Festival 2013
- The International Choir Competition is coming back to Hoi An
- Hoi An to set kites to the sky
- Exhibition “Japan handmade: Crafts and design from Kyoto” in Vietnam
- The International Culture and Food Day in Da Nang 2013