News & Events
Vietnam Travel NewsVung Tau welcomed 1.54 million tourists in the first six months of the year
According to reports from the management committee of tourist areas in Vung Tau City, in the first 6 months of 2013, resorts and beaches of the city welcomed 1.54 million tourists.
- Do I need a visa to go to Ho Chi Minh City
- I’m going to travel to Hanoi and want to taste some street food here. Can you please give me some suggestions?
- What medication should I bring along?
- What is the weather of Hanoi like in January?
- What is the best way to travel from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City?
- Vietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival to be held in Korea
- Vietnam-ASEAN cultural heritage space kicked-off
- Da Nang Summer Rendezvous 2013
- Nha Trang Sea Festival 2013
- The International Choir Competition is coming back to Hoi An
- Hoi An to set kites to the sky
- Exhibition “Japan handmade: Crafts and design from Kyoto” in Vietnam
- The International Culture and Food Day in Da Nang 2013