News & Events
Vietnam Travel NewsVung Tau welcomed 1.54 million tourists in the first six months of the year
According to reports from the management committee of tourist areas in Vung Tau City, in the first 6 months of 2013, resorts and beaches of the city welcomed 1.54 million tourists.
- What are the main airlines that fly from Singapore to Hanoi? Which one is the cheapest?
- Independent travel in Mekong Delta?
- What to do on the long plane trip to Vietnam?
- I have some question about the weather in Vietnam. What it’s like in December?
- Hello! I am planning my trip to Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh area in particular, for october and i would like to know if you had any ideas for visting the countryside out of the city for a couple of days. I w
- Vietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival to be held in Korea
- Vietnam-ASEAN cultural heritage space kicked-off
- Da Nang Summer Rendezvous 2013
- Nha Trang Sea Festival 2013
- The International Choir Competition is coming back to Hoi An
- Hoi An to set kites to the sky
- Exhibition “Japan handmade: Crafts and design from Kyoto” in Vietnam
- The International Culture and Food Day in Da Nang 2013