News & Events
Vietnam Travel NewsVung Tau welcomed 1.54 million tourists in the first six months of the year
According to reports from the management committee of tourist areas in Vung Tau City, in the first 6 months of 2013, resorts and beaches of the city welcomed 1.54 million tourists.
- How much does airport taxi cost from Noi Bai airport to Hanoi Old Quarter?
- What is electricity like in Vietnam?
- I am planning to go to Hanoi in December, can you please let me know whether the weather will be ok for sightseeing and walking outside at that time? I am from Washington D.C.
- What medication should I bring along?
- Why Vietnam Tet Holiday changes its date from year to year? What will the date be for 2012? Is it ok to travel to Vietnam during that holiday?
- Vietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival to be held in Korea
- Vietnam-ASEAN cultural heritage space kicked-off
- Da Nang Summer Rendezvous 2013
- Nha Trang Sea Festival 2013
- The International Choir Competition is coming back to Hoi An
- Hoi An to set kites to the sky
- Exhibition “Japan handmade: Crafts and design from Kyoto” in Vietnam
- The International Culture and Food Day in Da Nang 2013