News & Events
Vietnam Travel NewsVietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival to be held in Korea
The Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism of Vietnam is going to organize the “Vietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival in Korea 2013” from July 1 to 6, 2013.
- Saigon or Ho Chi Minh City? Which name is more popular now?
- How do I get from Sapa to Bac Ha?
- I am from Malaysia and i will travel to Vietnam at the end of year. Do I require to apply for Vietnam Visa for Malaysia passport?
- I am planning to visit Vietnam in the next days. I know several parts are still flooded, my questions is in how far this affects tourists? Is it safe to come? Are busses still running?
- I am an Australian with a Singapore permanent resident status, do I need a visa for Vietnam?
- Vietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival to be held in Korea
- Vietnam-ASEAN cultural heritage space kicked-off
- Da Nang Summer Rendezvous 2013
- Nha Trang Sea Festival 2013
- The International Choir Competition is coming back to Hoi An
- Hoi An to set kites to the sky
- Exhibition “Japan handmade: Crafts and design from Kyoto” in Vietnam
- The International Culture and Food Day in Da Nang 2013