News & Events
Vietnam Travel NewsVietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival to be held in Korea
The Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism of Vietnam is going to organize the “Vietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival in Korea 2013” from July 1 to 6, 2013.
- Hello! I am planning my trip to Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh area in particular, for october and i would like to know if you had any ideas for visting the countryside out of the city for a couple of days. I w
- I am an Australian with a Singapore permanent resident status, do I need a visa for Vietnam?
- How much does airport taxi cost from Noi Bai airport to Hanoi Old Quarter?
- How to configure smart phone for 3G in Vietnam?
- Hi, I have only 2 weeks in Vietnam and I want to include Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City in the trip. Is that over-ambitious? Should I just stay at some of these and if so, what would
- Vietnam’s Culture and Tourism Festival to be held in Korea
- Vietnam-ASEAN cultural heritage space kicked-off
- Da Nang Summer Rendezvous 2013
- Nha Trang Sea Festival 2013
- The International Choir Competition is coming back to Hoi An
- Hoi An to set kites to the sky
- Exhibition “Japan handmade: Crafts and design from Kyoto” in Vietnam
- The International Culture and Food Day in Da Nang 2013