Accommodation arrangement is one of the most worrisome concerns to every tourist whenever travelling to a new destination. However, you can totally forget this problem when coming to Vietnam as no matter how much money you intend to spend, you can always find a comfortable place to stay for a couple of days (and even months or years) here. Our guide will help you choosing the suitable sleeping plan for your budget condition.
1. An overview of Vietnamese accommodation will help you understand more about Vietnam’s hotel and hostel system as well as the general price
2. We also have a list of hotels categorized according to location (Hanoi, Da Nang, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City) and specific requirements (whether it is a budget or family hotel, near the Ben Thanh Market or in District 1, etc). Tourists can check the hotel’s detailed information, price and book the room with our support.
3. Hotel booking tips for budget travellers. Pick your right bed!
4. Want to visit and stay in Ho Chi Minh City- one of the biggest cities an well-known travel destinations in Vietnam and very confused about where to stay? Don’t worry! Here is your Ho Chi Minh City Accommodation guide by districts.
5. For your information, we have a sample of general budget plan for travelling Ho Chi Minh City, including accommodation.
6. Popular hotels by locations: