Established in 1997 with only 10 coaches of 12-15 seats, Hoang Long Bus has been gradually expanding its scale to become the biggest bus enterprise in Vietnam. At present, the company is having more than 200 coaches of various types offering transport service in all provinces and cities throughout the country.
Hoang Long Bus proudly serves the first luxury buses on the Ho Chi Minh City – Hanoi route. For such long distances North – South like this routine, traveler will be served with high quality buses in which double bunk beds, single beds and folding chairs are available. Also, the service is promised to be excellent with TVs, DVD players, stereo system, air-conditioning and toilets and GPS tracking system. Free cold towels, water and meals are also included in the ticket fare.
In recent years, although Hoang Long has been enlarging its business with more buses, it has gained several bad reputations. Customers keep complaining about the impolite behavior of drivers and car staffs and poor quality of meals and dirty toilet. Also, complains from customers are not taken into account by the company’s head. Although the existing problems don’t happen in every route, Hoang Long Bus has to figure out appropriate method to regain its reputation.
One can easily catch a Hoang Long bus 24/24hrs everyday at following places and routines:
• Luong Yen Station - No.1 Nguyen Khoai – Tel: 043.9877.225
• Giap Bat Station – Giai Phong Road – Tel: 043.6644.391
In Ho Chi Minh City
• Mien Dong Bus Station – Tel: 3898.4442
• Central Bus Station – 168 Ton Duc Thang – Tel: 0511.3680.966
• Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City: 10 trips per day, between 5:00AM and 11:00PM. Ticket price: VND 920,000 ($46)
• Hanoi - Nha Trang: 4 trips per day, between 7:00AM and 9:00PM. Ticket price: VND 750,000 ($38)
• Hanoi - Hue: 10 trips per day, between 5:00AM and 9:00PM. Ticket price: 420,000 ($21)
• Ho Chi Minh City - Hue: bus departs every half hour, between 5:00AM and 9:00PM. Ticket price: VND 620,000 ($31)
• Ho Chi Minh City - Danang: ticket costs VND 450,000 ($23)
• Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang: ticket costs VND 200,000 ($10)