Train is one of the cheapest and most convenient means of transportation for domestic travelling along Vietnam. The railways system stretches from North to South, passing through many famous tourism destinations. However, first coming to Vietnam, many travellers may feel a little bit confused about the ticket consuming process as well as the train’s itinerary. Our guide will provide you with the most necessary information of how to travel Vietnam by train in the easiest way.
1. An overview about Vietnamese railways system: North South Express and other deluxe trains
2. Train stations’ location and contact information in Hanoi, Hue and Ho Chi Minh City:
3. Guide to book train tickets in Vietnam
4. Be informed about conditions of trains’ seats and berths to choose the most suitable with your travel budget
5. Night trains will be the best solution for short-holiday plan or for saving a night sleeping at the hotel. Everything you need to know about night trains!
6. With the exceptional advantages of time and money saving, train is regarded as the best way to travel to Sapa- one of the most attractive tourism destinations in northern Vietnam. Train going to Sapa will depart from Hanoi with seven trains and a wide range of seats available.
Review of deluxe trains to Sapa:
• Royal Express train
• Ratraco Express train
• Hara Express train
• LivitransExpress train
• King Express train
• Orient Express train
• Sapaly Express train
8. The timetable and detail information of major routes in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Da Nang and Nha Trang: departure time, train number, traveling time, ticket price, ect are available at Train Timetables page.